San Francisco Sketchfest: Thrilling Adventure Hour, 01/26/2013

edited January 2013 in JoCo Gigs
JoCo is coming to San Francisco Sketchfest to perform in Thrilling Adventure Hour!  According to the website, this is "a staged comedy production in the style of an old-time radio show."  The cast includes a few other usual JCCC suspects.

There will be two shows on Jan. 26, 7 PM & 9:30 PM, at Marines' Memorial Theater.

I'm going to the 9:30 show.  Any Sea Monkeys and/or Land Ponies planning to be there?

Comments

• Alas, I'll be at the 7pm show. 
  • Unfortunately I'll be at the Orpheum seeing Wicked that night. I've never been so sad to go to a musical.

I'll be doing merch at W00tstock on the 1st. Hope to see some of you there!
  • If you have the opportunity, go see the Thrilling Adventure Hour. Their podcast is excellent and their stage shows are incredible.

Hodgman is also doing a number of shows that same weekend at Sketchfest including a live Judge John Hodgman at which John Darnielle of the Mountain Goats (and my dream cruise guest) will be performing in some capacity.
  • Yup, Go see TAH if you get the chance. I've been lucky enough to get to 3 shows this year and are great fun. Plus don't forget W00tstock. Just sad I have to work in Toronto that day otherwise I'd be there!