Ask Me Another

edited January 2012 in JoCo Fame
JoCo's newspost

Just thought I'd put up this discussion immediately. Anyone know if NPR usually puts that sort of thing on the web? I mean, if they put JoCo on there, it's not unreasonable to expect that they WOULD?

Comments

• I'd just like to state for the record that my eyes totally mashed "funny puzzle people" into "fuzzy people".  I was highly amused.
  • @skyen: Peter Sagal's quiz show, "Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me" has a podcast, and a quick look through the NPR site showed podcasts for each program I checked. I can't imagine them *not* doing a podcast in this day and age, really.

Anybody else going? I have a ticket to the April 16 taping.
  • If the Atlantic Ocean would stop being such a blockhead and get out of my way, I'd be there in a flash.
  • @NPRAskMeAnother posted an 11-minute sample of the show via Twitter. Features a live acoustic excerpt from Mandelbrot Set (apparently "bad-ass freaking fractal" is radio friendly) and Jonathan telling a terrible joke. Also quiz show questions about classic literature, film, pop songs, and cheese.
  • (apparently "bad-ass freaking fractal" is radio friendly)
    Freaking euphemisms.
  • I think I know what a pirate's favourite cheese is.
  • I haven't listened to the sample yet, but I have a hunch.  Jarlsberg?
  • ... cheddarrr, possibly?
  • Could also be Romaduarrr, Bachensterinarrr, Havarrrrti, Limburgarrr... Goudarrr, Leerdammarrr, Jarrrlsberg, Harrbourne Blue, Cheshiarr, Farmarr cheese...

Pirates like cheese, is what I'm saying.