"Recommended Posts" (was: "Best of the Forums") - NEWBIES PLEASE RESPOND

2»

Comments

• edited July 2008
    I've done a bit of tidying on the page btw, changed over to the standard Vote table, made a category and a Nav box etc. Let me know if you don't like it! I'll be happy to direct you to the "Edit" button ;)

Having seen the wiki page, I would like to change my vote to Yes I will contribute. Can't remember if I said it would or would not be useful to me, but I remember thinking the amount of effort to contribute would be too much, but I can handle voting or the odd nom.
  • BryBry
    edited July 2008
    Not quite sure I like the idea of an "against." I'll be glad to hear arguments for keeping it, but I think that's a little more negative than this is intended to be. Of course, that's all out the window the first time someone nominates a thread I hate... ;)

ETA: Switched to the more appealing, to me, "Nomination / Supporting Votes".
  • Sorry, thats the standard text from the VFD use of the vote table where I copied it from ;P
  • Of course, that's all out the window the first time someone nominates a thread I hate... ;)
    /me nominates the Word Association thread :P
  • uggggh. I opened that thread once. Never again. I don't get the appeal personally... I could just put a dictionary on random...
  • I love when people hate stuff I do. Makes me laugh. I think it's gotten a little more ridiculous than I expected, but I suppose it takes all sorts.

{I was going to say something and was reminded of Spiff's advice to just stop talking}
  • JonWho plus pause+and+stop+talking button?

Jon the J1000. :)
  • Hehehe.
  • Just a note to say I made the new page for this week on JoCopedia.