Saw This And Thought Of JoCo.

edited June 2006 in JoCo Music
Not much, it just put a smile on my face when I remembered what JoCo had said about Till The Money Comes.

http://www.moviecitynews.com/arrays/images/2005/poster_curious.jpg

Does anyone else have anything they've seen around the place that's reminded them of Jonathan?

Comments

• I can't see a commercial for Applebee's without thinking of Shop Vac...
  • Every time I see a bag of fritos I think of code monkey.
  • Every time I look at my son and see his lack of tail and wings, I regret not arguing my preference more forcfully.
  • Our air conditioning unit is leaking, and the guy came in with a shop vac. I was in heaven for hours afterwards.
  • I was wacthing Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. And when everyone was running around trying to kill, or escape from, the Kraken, I was thinking of "I Crush Everything" and, well - you gotta wonder if the kraken is just misunderstood, right? Maybe he just wants to make friends?
  • I saw a baby in a Maclaren stroller yesterday. It was not drag racing.
  • just saw this:

http://www.celebrityfury.com/img-tom-cruise-24.htm

Tom Cruise looking like a zombie (well, more like a vampire, actually)
  • I lead a software team and they now call me Rob.
  • The Ikea catalog came in the other day and I immediately started humming the song. Then when my g/f came home from work a few minutes later she started singing it too.
  • My husband and I passed a man walking a tan Shar Pei the other night and sang FoM the rest of the way home.
  • I have yellow plastic cups in my cupboard - guess which song goes through my head every time I see them :P
  • I think of that same song every time I hear a Steve Miller song.
  • I think of that same song every time I set some stuff on fire.
  • I think of that same song every time I shave my...nah, nevermind.
  • edited August 2009
    When the radio woke me up this morning, the announcer said that today was the first day of the National Hobo Convention. If you're ever to find 700 hobos, it would likely be there.

(ETA: Now trying to find out a bit more about this hobo thing, I came across this video of Hodgman's PBS documentary (?) "Hobo Matters". Is that Coulton playing in the background? Sounds like it. :-)
  • edited August 2009
    It is Coulton because the audio is from Hodgman's Areas of my Expertise audio book.
    That is a great video though. The slow panning over the same picture over and over is a great parody of Ken Burn's documentaries.