JCCC6 Cabin Types

edited March 2016 in JoCo Cruise
Hey, guys, the "firsties" link you sent doesn't seem to include the D1 cabin type as an option... how come?

[edited by @Bry, Mar 7, 2016, to change thread categories]

Comments

• edited March 2015
    OR G. look at the deck plans--RC APPEARS to be changing the tier of some rooms. Mine I liked last year went from G to H when I looked at next year deck plans. Make sure you look at the FOTS deck plans for next year ON THE RCI SITE ONLY as they are apparently making changes. There are different deck plans for different dates and the room category for cabins --at least some of them--are different on deck plans so be sure to look at the one including the JCCC6 date. Go figure.
  • Short answer: for the short term at least, D1 cabins are only available to bookings of 3 or 4 persons. That said, D2s are essentially the same cabin, square footage-wise, and we have plenty of those in our allotment. Unless you are particularly particular about location, they should work for you.

We may make some D1 cabins available to single or double occupancy after the "initial rush" subsides, if there's still enough left available.

Shortly after booking, we were able to make a good number of G cabins available for single and double occupancy, @Sparky1961.

But yes, they've also moved around some of the cabin classifications this year.

P.
  • Upon further review by the Management this morning, due to the limited numbers of triple- and quad-occupancy balconies in our allotment this year (compared to previous years), and due to the abundance of double-occupancy D2 and D3 cabins in our allotment (which are the same floorplan as the D1, just without the extra pullman beds), the D1 cabins will be only available to groups of 3 or 4.

The pricing grid on the site has been revised accordingly.

Apologies for any confusion or inconvenience.

P.
  • Are any balconies available for parties of 2 off the back of the boat (such as 8710, 8712, 8412, or 8410)?  How would one appropriately request such a balcony?

Thanks in advance!
  • @Fizzgig No "regular" balcony cabins available there; there are a couple junior suites (JS) on 7 available. You could request one of those. The rest we have back there are all Family Suites, which require a minimum of 5.