The 'What Are Football? How Do!' Party (the posting formerly known as Prince)

edited January 2015 in Everything Else
Super Bowl, I'm told, is a great reason to have a party whether you are a sports fan or not. And it seems every public screen on the boat will be tuned thereto. Have you ever been in a room full of dedicated sports fans asking questions like, "What just happened there?" and being shushed or looked at scornfully, and felt out of place? Well, this may be for you. Instead of fighting the Super Bowl tide let us embrace it by having our own venue, maybe one of the bars, maybe our cabin, where people can ask all the dumb questions they like and scream "yaaaaayyyyyy!" regardless of who scores. We can get drunk and eat nachos. Nobody will shush you. Any interest?

Addendum: 
Wanted: One person who knows about football and doesn't mind being asked a lot of questions. Respond this thread.

Comments

• I responded on facebook  :)
  • Well, I'm definitely coming, if only because we share a cabin :) Though I still think it should be called 'What Are Football? How Do?'
  • More importantly, where will you obtain these Nachos?  There's a shortage of useful snacks (e.g., popcorn!) on the boat, which has always saddened me.  
  • That's nacho problem. (Sorry - too good of a setup). Perhaps there is a black market on board? Perhaps there should be....... Arrrrrrr.......
  • Would normally sound like a great idea, but that is the night of the PFT Memorial Moustache Formal and Feztraveganza. First time SeaMonkey... not gonna miss that.