JCC Merch Overstock Store

edited January 2015 in JoCo Cruise

Just in case anyone missed it (because it was a small part of that last monster email), we have a limited amount of last year's merch on sale now. Stocks are already starting to dwindle, so as car dealerships and infomercials are apt to say...ACT NOW!

Full text from, as it appeared in the email:

We’ve just put up a new store full of a VERY LIMITED SUPPLY of some of last year’s merch items for your mercantile enjoyment! Almost everything is discounted, and there are additional volume discounts for buying more stuff—15% off for purchases of $100 or more, and 25% off for purchases of $150 or more. (Discounts will be applied in your cart.) Click below and shop away! COMMERCE! ALL-CAPS EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!

The store is open through Friday, January 16th; when it’s gone, it’s gone! These items will NOT be for sale on board.

https://jococruisecrazy.com/jccc5/overstock/shop/

*Note that you’ll need to sign into your user account in order to visit the store*

Comments

• Wouldn't mind another "JoCo as Cap'n Crunch" towel, but since I am not sailing this year I can't log in to see if there are any left.
  • @BrettGlass: I don't think that was ever in the overstock store, since it was only available on JCCC3. In any case, if you wanted something from the store you'd need to find a JCCC5-attendee to bring it to you, since they're not mailed. So, I hope you still know where your existing towel is.
  • I believe I was handed mine on JCCC2 (I distinctly remember it was on the Holland America ship, not the Royal Caribbean ship). Oh, and yes, I know where it is: the wash. ;-)