St Maarten culture/history and local food tour

edited January 2015 in Everything Else
Well I'm looking at trying to organize another non-RC tour.

What I asked for was a tour to museums, cultural heritage, historical sites (not the two abandoned forts as they look kinda unremarkable unless someone really really wants it), architecture, info on history AND LOCAL FOOD such as the Lolos --also if time local real art (not touristy crap). Not beaches or shopping (though you could do after or at another stop or go on the RC excursions). If possible and time the butterfly place would be great but not first priority. I found someone who can do this!

Want to do this?

I found a guide who comes highly recommended at trip advisor and is very involved in her community. She custom designs these tours.

She said up to 4 people would be $300 for the day (or so) and she has someone available she trained. More people possible but higher cost. Don't think it includes food purchases.

**I need answer ASAP if you are interested as she said there are 5 ships in port that day and might get full. **. If someone can put this on Facebook I'd be grateful as I have no account

Christinadsparks @ gmail.com.

Here is her website: http://joyceprince.com. You can google for reviews all the ones I found were good

Thanks!!

Comments

• Any interest at all? http://joyceprince.com
    Would be a custom tour as above. Thx!
  • Yes, interest! - though honestly, primarily in the lolos :)

(grundoon at gmail)

• edited January 2015
    Email me @grundoon only one more spot. Let's see if your interests match what's in mind!. Thanks
  • Ok we have 4 which is the max. Thanks all! If there is a dropout I will try to post it on onboard twiittaar (sp?)
  • Did everyone get my email about meeting etc? We will meet guide at 9:30am island time--meeting there likely is easier than trying to meet on the ship. If not don't post here email me at Christinadsparks @ gmail. Com. If you are Canceling now is time to tell me as cost is the same no matter how many go. If canceling-Help with a replacement is especially encouraged but not required) Soon!! Thanks all and look forward to meeting you.