JCC 2015 Sea Monkey-only excursions are ready for booking!

edited December 2014 in JoCo Cruise
The Sea Monkey Only excursions are up at the RCI site! They're clearly labeled, you book them just like you'd book a non-JoCo excursion, and booking one for my whole stateroom was easy as pie.

Here is a link:
Shore Excursions

Comments

• edited December 2014

Sea Monkey Excursion Attendance Sheet!

Want to know who will be joining you on a Sea Monkey excursion? The Sea Monkey Excursion Attendance Sheet is for you! This is a public Google Doc where you can write your name down under the excursions you have booked. There's a tab for each location and a column for each excursion. Just write your name at the bottom of the appropriate column and you're good to go. Please only add your name after you have booked through RC's site. A handful of excursions that are likely to be the same thing (example: Scuba Dive With Equipment and Scuba Dive Without Equipment) have been combined for convenience. Participation on this sheet is 100% voluntary, and should be used if you're willing to share this information with other Sea Monkeys. Please use one cell per person, although exact names are not necessary (Example: "Kevin Carey" and "Kevin Carey's +1" are good, but "Kevin Carey and +1" in a single cell is not, or you will face the wrath of manual editing).

Big huge special thank you to Storm and the rest of Home Office, who took the time to add some insider information to the spreadsheet. In theory, they will keep us posted on the headcounts between now and setting sail, because Home Office is amazeballs like that.  Please let Home Office be the ones to update those numbers.
  • The Arecibo Observatory tour in Puerto Rico currently cannot be booked. I heard second-hand that this may be because its full already, but typically they can charter more buses. I'll be checking again this week to see if it opens up.

The "That Yoda Guy" shop was really cool when we made an unofficial event of it a couple years back and walked there from the port with a JoCo group. I still have a really sweet signed poster on my wall here that I got there.
  • Can anyone remind me the procedure with kayaks/SUPs on Labadee last year? Can I use/rent one on the beach? If I can do that, then I don't have to torture CeeCee with a kayak excursion elsewhere and that opens up some more possibilities for JOCO only excursions. Thanks!

Eve (@leetleseester)
  • Arecibo is apparently already full, so only folks sitting online on Christmas Day or the 26th had a shot at it.