JCC2015 Shadow Cruise Events Space Request Form

edited December 2014 in JoCo Cruise
Included in the recent email, but also here for reference:

You must be logged-in to your cruise account to access/submit the form.

Comments

• Even if you do not want space - the only way to be put in the official unofficial events listing is to fill out this form, as an fyi
  • Okay, we've closed the Shadow Cruise event form. Any additional requests will have to come on-board.

Most (but not all) of the Shadow Events are confirmed, but they're all on the calendar now. Shadow Event times are still subject to change, and I'd love to hear from anyone that finds a discrepancy between my calendars and the official lists.

If you just want everything on one calendar, I made a Master calendar.

If you want Official, Featured, and Shadow events on different calendars, you want these:

If you're like me and want everything as color-coded as possible, I made individual calendars per venue (mostly - some ad-hoc or not-usually-exclusive venues are under Other). Just add them all to a personal Google Calendar and set each to a different color:

Please let me know if anything is broken. :)
  • I had started building my own, but hadn't finished and didn't have the shadow events yet. This is fantastic! Thank you!!!
  • For the more visually oriented, I've started putting it into a spreadsheet. A daily event calendar like this will be available at the Info Desk outside the game room on the ship.
  • Wonderful!  Love the master calendar. :)  Since it's not on any of the calendars, does that mean the whisky tasting is not happening  :(
  • edited January 2015
    Whisky tasting: Still awaiting word from the ship on this. We're HOPING. *claps hands* *believes in faeries*

P
  • @paulandstorm I could conduct a whisky tasting if needed - I actually do that in real life on occasion! You know, in case the official boat people don't wanna.
  • hooray, thank you, rhaje!
  • FYI, I've imported all of the shadow and featured events into CruiseMonkey.  They are created under the username 'unofficial' but if you wish to have control over your event once you're on the ship (if you want to be able to change the time, etc.) let me know your twitarr handle and the event and I can update the database so it will be as if you created the event yourself once we go to the pristine/live database on the 31st.