Food show in St. Kitts

edited December 2014 in JoCo Cruise

http://thebestthingieverateandthensome.wordpress.com/2012/01/21/caribbean-cooks-tour-fairview-great-house-and-botanical-garden-st-kitts/

Anyone interested? I've sent them an email asking about pricing and availability.

Comments

• Hmmm, no bites yet?

I've heard back from them. $60/person, plus taxi fare to reach them. Minimum four people. Maximum 20.

The food looks delicious and the description of the class sounded lots of fun.
  • I may be interested, but I need to look into the other options. So many fabulous options to choose from! 
  • I'm intrigued as well, but can't quite wrap my head around making decisions yet.

• Any idea when the class starts?
  • I don't have start/end times for the class. It's 3.5 hours and there will be transportation time there and back, but I don't know how much.
  • If you are seriously interested, please send me an email at [email protected] and include your name and the name of anyone else who'd be joining you.

Once I have at least three names via email, I will open the discussion with people who run the class about details: What times does it run? When would they want payment and how? When would they need a final list of how many are attending? Can they help us get cabs back to the ship?

So for now, I am asking about serious interest (via email), not yet a firm commitment. I will continue to post updates here, to Facebook, and via email.
  • The St. Kitts Food Class is officially happening! We have a reservation.

We have seven so far. The remaining 13 spots are first come first server.

The class will start at 10am (plus some travel time) and last 3 hours (plus some travel time). I am looking in to transportation details.

IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND, send me an email at [email protected].
  • Well dang. I have a dilemma. This sounds great. But I also found another tour That includes Basseterre and Clay villa. Choices! Yikes.
  • Arenson9: I thought I sent you an email to sign up, but haven't seen a response.  Please contact [email protected] to confirm or deny.

Arian
  • Email sent just now to [email protected]
  • Just fyi, we have reached capacity of 20 Seamonkeys.

I just sent an email to that effect to the people who've signed up. If you didn't get it, please let me know.