Calling all Northern CA Sea Monkeys!

edited March 2014 in JoCo Cruise
Hello everyone!

One of our lovely bay area Sea Monkeys Keith has set us up domain at northerncaliforniajocofans.com! Right now all we have is the mailing list at http://lists.northerncaliforniajocofans.com/ but we'll get more up in the coming months! I went ahead and added everyone I had on my phone list from chance meetings on top of who was at dinner on Wednesday with us but if you glance at the member list and see someone we missed please subscribe yourself or send others we missed to http://lists.northerncaliforniajocofans.com/listinfo.cgi/joco-announce-northerncaliforniajocofans.com.

We've also created a Facebook group for those monkeys who are so inclined. Please don't feel the need to join the group though, we'll post all related events on the mailing list as well.

First event we'll have is a decompression from JCCC4 and a chance to meet everyone else that was on the cruise who you might not have known were in the bay area! We already have a lovely group of people who have offered to host the first event (Lila, Geoff, Casey, and JD)! As soon as our hosts pick a date that works well for them we'll send out an email to the mailing list and post on FB!

Hope to see you all again very soon! Please send me any questions you may have!

- Katherine McAuliffe (aka Rishie that tall red-headed girl)

Comments

• How many Bay Area JoCo fans will be at Consonance?
  • Hi. I thought I'd just take the chance here to post the annual reminder that not all fans here on the forum are Sea Monkeys. Some of us couldn't make it on the cruise, but would still like to get together and geek out over all things in the JoCo-verse. Well, except for any inside jokes from the cruise. 

That said, I don't live in the Bay Area, so I'll be quietly lamenting my landlubbderness here in BFE, NV, humming Overhead, reading my Code Monkey comics.  
  • @maletero great point! That is exactly why the domain is set up for northerncaliforniajocofans and doesn't make mention of the Sea Monkey exclusivity. :) The only reason why I was trying to point to Sea Monkeys specifically is because I thought it would be fresh on their minds to try and connect with the people they just spent a week with.

By all means all fans in the area should join so that we can meet you too and hope to see you on a future cruise as well!
  • I tried to sign up to the mailing list, but I don't think it went through?
  • LeeAnn, it looks like your subscription went thru ( I'll email you separately to make sure it works ).  

For anyone, you should be able to subscribe by going to

and adding your name & email; it will send you a confirmation email with a link to click on.  If you've got problems, drop me an email at [email protected].

-Keith