Lost and Found

edited March 2014 in Everything Else
Found a camera in a bag that appears to have mustache pictures on it. If you lost it, call me at 916-525-5342.

Comments

• Lost JCCC3 badge during JCCC4, name 'Michael S.' on front. I don't expect to ever see it again, but just in case...
  • @MAShelly I was handed that very badge.  I passed it up the chain to Donovan.  I could check in and see what happened to it from there.
  • Just talked with Donovan. @MAShelly your badge made it's way to the ship's lost and found at the desk on deck 5. I'm sorry that this doesn't really help at this point.
  • Yeah, I guess I should have checked. No biggie. Thanks anyhow. The writing was wearing off, and the etched wood badge is way cooler, since it came from the amazing Ply tree!
  • @MAShelley My understanding is that the ship's Lost and Found is transferred to land after the cruise, so you could try contacting them to see what it'd take to get it back.
  • RCI does have an email for this in the FAQ.

• I've emailed them; we'll see what happens.Thanks to those that turned it in and passed it up the chain.