DVD question

edited February 2014 in Everything Else
My "Best. Concert. Ever." DVD arrived! I love it - but there is quite a lot of skipping from the end of "Creepy Doll" to "Skullcrusher Mountain." I tried soap and water and a microfiber cloth to no avail (I don't see any scratches on the surface anyway). I know it's probably years since you all bought this, but did anyone else have this problem? 

The CD, though, is pristine - and there are enough YouTube videos to keep me occupied for years. :)

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Welcome Madeleine! 

There's two ways of looking at your problem...  One, you could just accept a little skipping on your DVD.  Or two, you could get a replacement from whoever you bought it from.  I recommend the latter!  It's been a while since I've watched mine, but I know it didn't skip...

Pro-tip:  If you like that DVD, you'd probably also like the PAX 2007 DVD set, which has a great concert set by JoCo.  It was one of his big break out moments and definitely worth having in your collection.  There are a few videos on youtube, but nowhere near the quality of the DVD.  Just google it, I think it's still for sale on their website.

• Thanks so much! By the way, I love that you quoted "Madelaine."
  • That's sort of how we roll around here :)