JCCC4 Specialty Drinks

edited February 2014 in JoCo Cruise
Storm posted this menu on facebook with the comment 'here's the list of drinks that we've asked the Independence bartenders to have available at our events this year. Bottom's up!' @rhaje added, 'The custom named drinks may only be available at our events, and not ship-wide. If you instruct your favorite bartender elsewhere and keep going back there... they'll probably remember. Tip well. :)'

I copied it to my flickr so people not on facebook can see it, but if it's ever put somewhere more 'official' I'll change the link here.

It looks like the names and drinks all came from a thread from two cruises ago, but I started a new one so that it would be clear which cruise it's for. I would like to point out though, that the original thread inspired @DrCapn to invent a way to make companion cube ice cubes, because it was deemed impossible. I wonder if there is a way to get them on the ship.

I think I'm going to drink more than usual (that is, more than one or two drinks outside the open bar parties) just so I can tell people I had a Large Hadron Colada and a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, and Paul and Storm[y] got drunk repeatedly.

Comments