New Jonathan Coulton Animated Video!

edited November 2013 in JoCo Projects
Hi everyone!

My name is Tiguh (Renee, in real life), and I too am a huge Jonathan Coulton fan! Some of you know me from the JoCo Cruises, and the dance discussions on the forums leading up to the cruise. I've taught swing and one-step dance lessons on all 3 cruises. I tend to be more present on the forums in the few months leading up to the cruise, but I do enjoy the discussions.

My husband Alex is also a giant JoCo fan. You may know him from the cruise too, though he's not usually on the forums. He is an animator, responsible for animating Jonathan Coulton as Superman (a la the Superfriends), as He-Man, and as an Anime character in need of rescue from John Hodgman and John Roderick (who are also animated, natch).

Alex is working on a new Jonathan Coulton animation for JoCo Cruise Crazy 4, and we're asking for assistance with it. This animation is the most ambitious of all the ones he's done so far, as he's taking on the King of Animation, Walt Disney. (We're assuming at this point that no one is really holding out hope of being surprised, and we're not worrying about spoilers anymore.)

If you're willing to help, please contribute to our Kickstarter campaign. You can also help us spread the word, by tweeting, liking, sharing, posting, emailing, telling all your friends, etc. We're very hopeful to have this video be the best it can be, and go down in the history of epic JoCo-related art/videos like those of Len Peralta and Mike Spiff. :)

Thank you all so much for your help!

Tiguh (aka Renee)