Rebooting Jawbone Radio

LenLen
edited July 2013 in Everything Else
Hi everyone:

For those of you who have been around here for a while and remember when JoCo was just starting out, you may remember a small podcast named Jawbone Radio (hosted by me and my wife Nora).  We were very early adopters of JoCo and had him on before he really started touring seriously. I remember asking him in an interview where he was going to be and he said "Here, around my bed."  We had a weekly JoCo Corner. where he would call in and talk about his newest Thing A Week song, so we are talking early days.I also provided an image to go along with each new Thing  A Week song.

We took a short break (two years) and we are trying to reboot our show via Kickstarter. If you remember us and remember JoCo starting out, please consider pledging something to our show. We are 10 days away from the end of the Kickstarter and we need about 50% more funding. It's pretty low threshhold though and we just need an influx of people to fund it.  Funds will me used to update our equipment.

Here is the link:

Thanks for reading and we hope you choose to back us!

Len

Comments

• Hi Len, this is great!  I used to really enjoy listening to your podcast, and I'll definitely be contributing to your kickstarter. 
  • Well, THAT was an easy decision to make. :) BACKED.
  • Thank you!!

And if anyone wants to hear our first interview with JoCo before he became JoCo, listen in.  This was pre Paul and Storm, pre-everything!  A great trip down memory lane:  libsyn.com/media/jawbone/…
  • Congrats, Len!  Looks like you made the goal!

Also, thanks for posting that old interview.  Good stuff.  Are all the other old podcasts with JoCo (from the Thing a Week days) still available somewhere?  I've been trying to find them somewhere but haven't had any luck.  If not, is there any chance you could put them back up?   It would be fun to hear them again.

At any rate, congrats again!
  • Phew! When I saw that I was afraid I'd missed out on backing it, but there's still two hours left!

I never listened to Jawbone back in the day, I'm not sure I really knew about it (I subscribed to the Thing A Week podcast without really looking at the blog, though I somehow knew about VTAW) until one day I got curious about who 'Len and Nora from job-own' were in Podsafe Christmas Song.