JCCC3 Quilt: Name List

edited February 2013 in Everything Else
For all those who signed hands: Remember when I asked you to print your names sheet of paper so I could put something on the back on the quilt with all the names? Well guess what accidentally got thrown away? If you signed a hand, I appreciate it if you could message me with the correct spelling?

Comments

• If you ask nicely, the Home Office might be able to supply you with a manifest of Sea Monkey names?  As long as other information isn't disclosed and you aren't sharing that information or numbers count elsewhere maybe? It's worth asking, rather than trying to track down every single person who signed (many of whom aren't on the Facebook group OR here).
  • Even if no other information is disclosed, getting a manifest of names from the Home Office is problematic from a privacy standpoint.
  • A list of names from Home Office won't really help. The names that were legible, I wrote down. It's the names I can't decipher that are the issue. Even if I had a list of everyone who sailed, I only had 300 hands, and got about 400-450 names. I wouldn't know who signed and who didn't.