LandPony Scavenger Hunt 2013
Welcome to the LandPony Scavenger Hunt 2013!
How does it work?Tackle the ten challenges listed below.
Mail everything to me at [email protected] (preferably with your forum nick name)
The deadline is Sunday morning 9 am in Germany (Feb. 17th), i.e., Saturday night in the U.s. (e.g., 3 am EST, midnight in L.A.).
Important: You may form teams and submit as a team. (Then you mustn't submit replies on your own/with other teams.)
The LandPony (or the team of LandPonys) with the most points wins!
The prize:The winner can call themselves "LandPony Scavenger Hunt 2013 Winner".
All particpants and lurkers can have fun without being on an expensive boat trip.
The challenges:1. Name your five favorite JoCo songs. (5 points)
2. Name the five JoCo songs that have the largest total number of letters in the title. (Only letters from a to z count, no blanks/apostrophes etc.; e.g., "Better" scores 6 letters; 5 points)
3. Write a seven-sentence disaster story about the sinking of the Freedom of the Seas. (5 points)
4. Come up with a question you would like to ask Jonathan Coulton. (5 points)
5. Find five JoCo songs that have a food item in the lyrics. (5 points)
6. Find five JoCo songs that mention an animal in the lyrics (5 points)
7. Write a ten-sentence concert review of a JoCo concert you've attended - or if you haven't seen him live, write a review of the JoCo show of your dreams (ten sentences; 5 points)
8. Find five JoCo songs that have a woman's first name in the lyrics. (5 points)
9. Find five JoCo songs that have a man's first name in the lyrics. (5 points)
10. Record a cover version of a Joco song! (No previously released versions, only new recordings count; partial songs count; 5 points)
You get one bonus point for each song you name (or cover) that is not named (or covered) by anyone else.
I won't publish the individual answers, but you can post yours here after the deadline!