London gig pre/post show meetups

edited September 2012 in Everything Else
Well, as many of my fellow Europeans probably know, the Europe tour is closing in and you would probably agree with me on the fact that it is pretty awesome.

More to the point, me and a couple of friends are taking the trip from Norway to the London gig and we wondered if any meetups are/will be planned even before or after the gig. This will be our first JoCo concert so we don't know any usual meetup routines. Please sound off in this thread if you're heading to London and want to possibly have someone to hang with either near or in the queue.

Comments

• Hi, Aiden! I agree that it's pretty awesome. Are you going to the Stockholm gig too? Seems like it'd be a bit closer. I'm coming from Switzerland, going to the London gig (and all the other UK ones) and I usually bring a lot of Swiss chocolate to
    randomly give out to whoever is sitting near me. I would happily trade
    some for salmiak chocolate. :)

There is some discussion of a pre-show meetup in this thread. So far it looks like we'll be meeting outside the venue in the afternoon, then depending on the length of the queue (Union Chapel gets long queues quite early), either staying there talking and playing games, or going to eat something somewhere and then coming back. If we go to eat somewhere we'll try to leave a note saying where we are.

After the gig, just hang around, say hello to JoCo and Paul and Storm, buy some merchandise, and then say hello to whoever doesn't seem to be rushing out to catch a train, and maybe you'll end up doing something with them. I'm not actually sure where I'll be staying that night yet, but I hope I won't be rushing to catch a train.
  • We wont be going to the Stockholm gig because if school, but we might head the Birmingham if we feel like it (and if tickets are sold at the door).

I'll bring what i can of Norwegian branded chocolates if you want to trade. :)