Glass Houses at Fontana's, Aug. 18th 2012

edited August 2012 in Everything Else
I really hope somebody here is going to (and recording) this!  Anyone, anyone?

Comments

• Some fine person recorded, and has already posted, the whole show....  Here's the opener!
  • So awesome, I really wish I could have gone! I absolutely love Billy Joel, so JoCo doing an entire album of his stuff.. AWESOME.
  • That fine person is @aliceandstuff! :)
  • Here is a link to the full playlist:

JoCo also did a cover of Jessie's Girl at the start of the set. Sorry the video is so crap, I was holding my camera the entire time and trying to dance (probably a bad idea). Audio turned out okay.
  • edited August 2012
    I forwarded this to William Stegemann who writes the Year Of Billy Joel Tumblr blog, and he posted one of the videos (along with a link to the playlist).
  • Slightly off topic-ish, Here's The Thing is a series of podcast of interviews by Alec Baldwin with famous people. In this episode he has a funny and informative conversation with Billy Joel, or you can listen to the silly six minute version.
  • Saw the show Saturday - Coulton was in great form. My first concert ever was actually Billy Joel on his Glass Houses tour at Madison Square Garden. Billy didn't even play the whole album - he left out I Don't Want to Be Alone Anymore, C'etait Tois, Borderline and Long Night. Seeing the album done in its entirety was amazing, especially by Joco. Ticket was $5 (and parking on the street 2 blocks away was free.) I would have paid more than ten times that price to see this show. Terrific band also - great rapport with Coulton. "Best concert ever" is a very appropriate description.