Paul and Storm Opening for Themselves in Boston(ish) in August

Did you miss Paul and Storm at JoCo's recent Boston gig, even though you were too busy enjoying Roderick's antics at the time to realize it?  If so, rejoice!

Paul and Storm are opening for themselves August 22nd in Somerville, MA.  (Somerville is basically a neighborhood of Cambridge, which is basically a neighborhood of Boston, but don't let the locals here you say that.)

I bought tickets for "dinner + premium seating" - will I be eating with any other forumites, or will I be forced to socialize with *unknown* P+S fans?

Comments

• I bought the dinner and premium seating package as well.
  • Same here.
  • No longer opening for themselves. Chris Collingwood has been announced as the opener
  • That will be so confusing!  Will I need panties or not?
  • You can wear boxers if you prefer. ;-)
  • If I remember correctly, this was the same lineup from the first concert of JCCC2 and they were thrown there. Just have a good arm because there could be people eating.
  • Alternatively, throw edible panties, then it won't matter where they land.

Incidentally, I have some edible panties which I specifically bought to throw at Paul and Storm, but I didn't throw them because they're made of hard candy which I thought could possibly hurt them. I had to buy additional panties, and put the candy ones in my zombie apocalypse food reserve.

All we wanna do is eat your panties…
  • @Angelastic So do you buy candy-panties at the candy store or the panty store?  

@tmentz1 - I'm hoping the "premium seating" will be close enough such that my throw will be an easy one.  If I miss, and end up hitting someone, that's fine - I'll be sure to write Angela's name on them so she gets the blame. 
  • The panty store... well, they sold other candies suitable for throwing too, including minature male nether regions made out of nethercandies (if you've caught up on their podcast, you'll know what nethercandies are.) Also many non-edible things which are not suitable for either eating or throwing and are not panties, but I would say 'panties' is closer to their main line of business than 'candy'.
  • I've seen them when they weren't the opening band and they played the song anyway. In fact I've seen them almost 30 times at this point and they've never NOT played it. 

I won't be at the Sommerville show but I've got tickets to see them two nights later in New York. Anybody here going to that show? 

• I had some video from the show - I wasn't going to shoot, but had the Alexis with me, so I let it run for audio till it died.

Chris Collingwood's set http://youtu.be/g7Rsys7lbVw

First 25 mins of Paul & Storm's set. http://youtu.be/Y_o6BVxrjJk

I wish I had more battery power - Storm was screwing with Paul relentlessly during Nun Fight. I don't think they can do it with a straight face any longer. Plus Paul was having plenty of lyric loss, with frequent reliance on his phone for words. Overall, a very entertaining show!

Enjoy

Tom

• Tom, one of these years we have to meet.
  • Glad to see we actually did last night at the Marian Call / Molly Lewis / Doubleclicks concert!
  • So am I. :-)