What song should I cover next in the Broadway Musical style?

edited June 2012 in Everything Else
I recently did a Broadway Musical style cover of Nemeses, and now I'm thinking of doing another one.  What song would get the most out of being done with some big brass and strings, or some delicate piano?

Here is the Nemeses cover so you can get an idea of the style:

Comments

• I feel like the obvious answer is Blue Sunny Day?
  • All of them.

If that's too general, I think Tom Cruise Crazy would be a fun thing to hear :)
  • The Town Crotch.

All other answers are invalid.

P.
  • I'm Your Moon.
  • @markblasco that is particularly Eric. The choice for me is A talk with George or Glasses as those are my favourites. However Mr Fancy Pants has a parade so if that isn't primed for a musical overhaul I don't know what is.
    Also ignore @paulandstorm they are clearly mad (actually they probably aren't, Paul just picked one I would have picked)

I cannot however wait.
  • @paulandstorm clearly are mad… with power.

I'm just going to have to agree until I can think of something better and convince Chuck Norris to propose it. Great cover.  :)
  • *spittake* at @paulandstorm P.
  • Mr. Fancy pants.....hmmm.....
  • edited June 2012
    Mr. Fancy Pants as a Broadway tune? Dunno about that one. Maybe if it's done in the style of "Seventy-Six Trombones."

I Crush Everything could work in a Broadway style.

Or, for @paulandstorm, how about "Live?" (I've always imagined that one as coming right out of a Broadway musical about a young, aspiring mad scientist. And it was, after all, written to be a JoCo song.)
  • edited June 2012
    When You Go might also be very interesting in a Broadway Style.   It is also one of my favorite JoCo songs so I am being a bit selfish too. :P

Just listened to "I'm a Mason Now" and I think that song would really turn out great with a Broadway Flair as well.