Summer's Over - help!

edited May 2012 in JoCo Music
So I've been staring myself blind on the tab over at the wiki, to not much avail. I just can't figure out the picking-pattern/rythm. I can't figure out if maybe the tab's off, or if I'm just seriously missing something. Is there someone who knows this song who might be able to help me out? :S

Comments

• I will do my best to fix up this tab the best I can.  I could swear that there was an accurate one up there awhile back.  I am positive that it is played with a capo on the 8th fret using the shape for an open G chord.  I may do a lesson for this one eventually as well.  
  • Did I say "positive"?  I meant to say capo on the 7th fret
  • I shall look forward to that immensely. Thanks so much :)
  • Oh, wow, @skyen triggered the @suuuupaadave-signal. Welcome back, Dave!
  • edited May 2012
    The suuuupadave-signal, huh?

He's the musician the JoCo-forums deserve, but not the one we're always talking about. So, we'll listen to him, because he can play it. Because he's not our
    hero. He's a sonorous guardian. A watchful harmonizer. A Dark Troubadour.
  • edited May 2012
    Haha, you guys and your wordsmithing.  Anyways, here's what I did instead of going to sleep to get some much needed rest.  It won't let me post this all into one post so I fixed up the tab on the wiki.  I hope this helps anyone who's stuck.  I promise I'll improve it soon.