Artificial Heart Diagnostic Metrics Magnetic Poetry

edited March 2012 in Everything Else
I love the graphic design elements that Sam Potts created in the Diagnostic Metrics for Artificial Heart. In fact, as I was writing up my own interpretation of them, I came to the conclusion that they are a form of visual poetry, akin to graphic haiku.

As we all know, verse + technology = magnetic poetry. So I turned the Diagnostic Metrics design elements into a set of magnetic poetry pieces, ready for attachment to your fridge or white board.

You can make your own set ... all you need is a color printer, a pack of business card fridge magnets, some self-stick laminating sheets, and an Xacto knife.

If you really Really REALLY want your own Diagnostic Metrics Magnetic Poetry set and don't have the time/materials/inclination to make your own, please contact me at [email protected] ... I could be persuaded to make a set for the cost of the materials + shipping.

Enjoy!

-eP

Comments

• This is awesome! Thank you.
  • What @ZombieBender said, but with some expletives thrown in (and then deleted) for good measure.
  • Thirding the awesomeness of this (& bookmarking the page for future play times).
  • edited March 2012
    I made a kit and took it to work, and every time I was frustrated with my current project I'd add a few more symbols to the flip-cabinet in my cube. As of today, I had used every single symbol in the kit ... here's the result: