Pull the String Live

edited March 2012 in Everything Else
I'm not sure if there's any sort of area to post this in, but I myself (and I'm sure lots of other people!) would love to hear "Pull The String" live. It's a very "studio" song, but I doubt it would be that hard to perform live. One of my favourite songs, and it hasn't been played yet =(
Thoughts?

Comments

• I'd like to hear him perform that one, and quite a few others too.

This page is still a thing.
  • I like that one too.
    Bad thing about JoCo touring with the band is that he's not as flexible. In the olden days he'd take twitter suggestions and often he'd mention having to look it up on his wiki for the words and/or chords. That was how I got him to play Under the Pines when he came to Dallas.
    If he gets back to touring this way request it when he comes to town.

• I think a lot of fans like that song, but unfortunately JoCo himself does not.  Not much, anyway, based on what he wrote for Thing a Week Redux.
  • He still tours without the band in the UK and Europe so far, but I have other rarities I'd rather request.
  • I haven't looked at the TAW Redux for a while, but I thought he didn't like the arrangement of the instruments in the pre-chorus (which is my favourite part actually). I wouldn't think it'd be that hard to actually play, but I'll definitely request it when he comes to Toronto again.
  • Whats the website that JoCo uses to arrange/book gigs assuming that he still does?
  • That would be Eventful. I notice he doesn't link to it from his front page any more, so perhaps he doesn't pay as much attention to it, but it wouldn't hurt to request him in your area.