Post-TMBG-tour shows

edited February 2012 in Everything Else
I just got notification for two future JoCo shows (no mention of
opening bands): June 2 at the Gramercy in NYC (on sale tomorrow) and
June 8 at the Birchmere in Alexandria, VA (on sale already).
We're planning to attend the NYC one.

Comments

• Just got tickets to the NYC show. This will be JoCo show #30 for me. Unless he schedules something in my home town (Philadelphia) before then. @Simalot are you going to the March 10th show in NYC? And if so do you know anything about the venue? 
  • We had other commitments for the 10th, so can't make it.

I haven't been to Terminal 5 yet, but it does not have a very good reputation. Here's one of the reviews I've seen, note that some of the comments aren't as harsh as the initial review.

Did you get the VIP add-on for the Gramercy?
  • @Simalot I went to three shows at Terminal 5 last year and thought it was a perfectly fine venue (and if it is the worst in NYC then they are pretty spoiled). The complaints that review listed are problems at a lot of places and I had no trouble with the sound standing either on the ground or second floors.
  • I am hoping some shows near Northwest Ohio/Southeast Michigan get scheduled.  Saw JoCo with TMGB in Detroit and he was great but wanna see him play a longer set.
  • Philadelphia World Cafe Live June 9 tickets on sale NOW. 
  • @Simalot I did get the fast track tickets for the Gramercy. 
  • @mtgordon.  got my tickets for the boston show.  How did you find out about it BTW?  It's not even on Joco's show listing yet.
  • @librarian, I'm curious to hear your opinion of Terminal 5.
  • @mrgoldenbrown I'm on Live Nation's email list as a result of previous purchases.