Paul & Storm at the Birchmere part the firste

edited February 2012 in Everything Else
We're at halftime here at the Birchmere and Paul & Storm opened. Here's the set list with a few extras....

George r r Martin
Opening Band no panties? How'd that happen? We were in front and even ducked.....
"Hail of Underwear is my Spice Girls cover band". - Storm
Nun Fight
"Hypothetical Nerds is my Belle and Sebastian cover band" - Storm again- he's on a roll!
"Thats How You Pander (to nerds)" is my Paul and Storm cover band". - Paul! (Storm mentioned the topic)
Thanksgiving
Frogger the Frogger Musical - Lena was chosen - Paul sat in Jon's (Isldur42) lap

JCCCII is just a Channukah away!

Comments

• I was the only one at the most recent w00tstock to throw panties (and I missed the cue cause I waited for someone else to go first) so I guess the panty throwing days are maybe coming to an end?
  • Not if I can help it.

(Ooh. I just realised I don't have panties for the Orlando show. Added to shopping list.)
  • I felt so bad about no one throwing panties that I ripped a napkin into the shape of a pair and passed them up. They were appreciated and placed on the mic stand. After show they were retrieved and given back to me so I got them to sign it.

Also, Storm said that the song may fall out of rotation, but they needed a new great opening song, and the George RR Martin song might be it. It was great! However, Opening Band has a broader appeal, as anyone unfamiliar with Martin/Thrones wouldn't be in on the joke...