when do you start applying music videos?

edited April 2006 in JoCo Music
ok, so maybe I'm crazy.... but I love the user contributed content that is on the joco's website....

in fact I always love when something fun on the internet gets publishity through fan content.

that is another thing that has drawn me to the joco website... and therefore I listen and pay more attention to joco.

I LOVE the skull crusher flash video. I don't know who did it, but it rocks.

it would be great if people who want to support joco create new content for joco and donate it to joco*s cause.

that ultimately means that joco will get fee content that draws people in.... more people will know about joco.....and joco will have more content to charge for.

I don't think it is nessicary to start charging for the thing a week... that should always be free.

there is something beautiful about being able to publish joco's content directly on my website.

people who go there don't have to "work" to hear joco... click a single button and joco's great content will be heard.

so, i'm probly .... at least I feel like i;m one of the geekest people out there.

my hands hurt from writing this comment on my pda phone...whuch I love.

anyways, i'm foing to stop now, sorry for the spelling error.....I don't feel like fixing it... too much work on this snall keyboard.

good luck joco...I think your time is coming soon.

SIGNATURE="personal website"

Comments

• Just busting your chops, but isn't it way easier to fix a spelling error than write a small paragraphing explaining why you didn't?
  • edited April 2006
    Ya, I think you ARE busting my chops :) J/K

Well, I won't write a paragraph about it normally.... but I'm just getting used to this new PDA phone.... and the keyboard is a little awkward... and then there is the problem of no spell check integrated into the forums software....pain in the ass. I got the XV6700 from verizon. Very cool. Has wifi caps.

• edited April 2006
    Hey JoCo.

What are u using to mix everything down with?
    I've got adobe audition, sonic foundry, and garageband.

If you are using something else, I'll buy it.

Would you be interested in collaborating?

I want to make some videos for you... I've got some people who want to help. Lets do it.

If you want, give me a call on my personal line. 260-399-4001

Thanks,
    Dave

• Hi. My friends and I made a little video of one of your songs. We'll have it finished on thursday and uploaded to our site for everyone to see. Go Creative Commons!

ILL Clinton
  • Dave: You can see a list of all my studio stuff in the FAQ page. Please, go ahead and make some videos, I'd love to see them.

Ill - sa-weet!
  • edited June 2006
    JoCo, would you be open to the idea of allowing your fans to have all the tracks you used to create the song? I've love to see you share your multi-track sessions on the web so I can download them and add things on top of the song.

Just a thought.

Thanks!
    Loving the "Famous Blue Raincoat!"