Commemorative T-shirt?

edited January 2011 in JoCo Cruise
I think there should be a t-shirt for the cruise, maybe with "tour dates" on the back. Anybody else interested, maybe a grassroots campaign will get something put together. I am surprised this didn't come up before (if it did and I missed it, whoops...)

Comments

• I have too many T-shirts already. Commemorative towels?

Did anybody take GPS coordinates right before each show (or film shows with a GPS-tagging device), for the tour locations?
  • I had a GPS logger, but it failed to get enough new sky data while we were in FLL, and so never synched, and I thought it was broken and so I skipped trying to play with it. Of course, I get to LA, and now it's working fine. Stupid machine.
  • By the way, there are already two proposed T-shirts by people on these forums; the 'Super Friends' one and the Mii one. I'm too hungry to find and link to them right now.
  • We have coordinates from each stop, I think, due to geocaching. That's as close as we can get, we left the GPS off in the safe most of the time.
  • I'm also a big fan of this:
    JoCo South Park

(yanked from isildur42 in the flickr group)
  • edited December 2011
    @tiguh mentioned it in the "Generally Excited" thread, but she and her husband made these. So awesome!