Egg Salad... How much do you like it?

edited April 2006 in Everything Else
How many of you out there have your own running joke at the office? I know I do. Mine is not all together a good one. I assure you that I did this intentually... no really I did. Every time any one asks me if I want anything from the covinience store, or fast food restaurant or anywhere else. I always answer with yes I'll take some Egg Salad. You should see the looks of disgust in peoples eyes. I swear it never gets old. I think it is even better when you hear some one else say it for you. I keep it going even though it is getting old to all the people in my department only because it is my belief that the more you annoy the people around you the less they'll want to ask you for anything. I'm fine left alone to my own devices. So if you have one of those annoying people sitting next to you that keeps repeating the same old joke that stoped being funny the first time you heard it, know that they are trying to hide the fact that they know you are doing most of their work for them because you don't even want to start a conversation with such an annoing person. If you are fortunate enough to not have a person around you that does this consider yourself lucky. Better yet start your own running joke. Remember the rule of thumb is the less sence it makes the better!

Comments

• Call me crazy, but I kind of like egg salad. Eisenberg's (a little lunch counter in Manhattan) makes a sandwich with both tuna AND egg salad. It's a little mayonnaisey.
  • "mayonnaisey" Best Adjective EVER.
  • No don't get me wrong I also like egg salad. It's just that none of my co workers do. I guess i just enjoy the fact that I annoy them.