Cruise Pics!

ResRes
edited January 2011 in JoCo Cruise
:) I don't know if the official JoCo flicker is up yet. If it is, please post a link to it here, and upload pics there. If it isn't, please post links to the pics that you've uploaded elsewhere. :)

Comments

• edited January 2011
    The official cruise pool is up!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/jococruisecrazy/

EDIT: Would help if I made it a link, wouldn't it?
  • Woot! Thank you! :D
  • Ahh... Me so Jealous :-)
  • Hi folks,

So at one point my wife gave a bouquet of flowers to D-Liz. She was then hugged by the performers.

There are a LOT of photos of the group hug. Does anyone have any pictures of my wife giving Liz the flowers? I'd like to share said pics with my wife.

Thanks!
  • I have a video of that. I could upload it to YouTube out-of-chronological-order if you want. :)
  • Thanks, or just drop me a line at ambug666 at google's mail service when you get around to it. :)

(Also my wife told me tonight that she tried to give Liz the flowers surreptitiously so it would be Liz's moment, not hers which is really sweet, but I still want to see the video).
  • Yay for pictures! Now I can present them as photographic evidence and harvest envy from my friends!
  • We're up to 102(!) pages of pictures on the Flickr group. Some of them are very good. The pressure is now on for me to deliver with my set, but I think you'll all be pleased.
  • I still haven't uploaded mine either, but I am going through them. I guess I'll have to start paying for Flickr so all my photos will be visible.
  • edited January 2011
    Angela, ditto for me.
    ETA: but I have put mine on facebook publicly. Also, if you want to friend me to find them more easily, look for Gina Mai Denn.
  • Since there are so many many photos, I find I'm gravitating most to the ones where I was not a witness, i.e. candid shots of Sea Monkeys and performers when not performing. It's fun to find yourself, friends you made, and wonder about that person over there that you can't remember seeing over the entire cruise.
  • After an aggressive pruning, my 796 pictures are now up on Flickr. I haven't moved any of them into the pool yet... I think I'll wait to see which ones people favorite or comment on the most. :)