How did you hear of JoCo?

LvLv
edited July 2010 in JoCo Music
I was wondering how you people heard about JoCo.

I heard of him from Left 4 Dead 2's jukebox played " R.e Your Brains " so I was like...OMG EPIC!

Comments

• Sorry Lv. All us vets of these boards are grumpy and set in our ways. Plus all of us being geeks we have an aversion to redundancy so we hate starting new threads that cover old ground.
    The thread Clinger linked has lots of answers to your question plus it was started back in the days when Jon actually responded on the forums so you'll see some responses in there from him.
  • Not grumpy, just already answered. ;P

I also think it's funny that you call me a "vet" (I think.)
    Think as all of the threads as ongoing. While other boards may not like necro posts, it really can't be considered a necro post on this forum. I almost commented on one of the threads on the first page once, and then decided against it.

Explanation is for wimps... <_<
  • We can't expect people (especially brand new members) to read every post here before starting a thread. It's nice to point out old threads with similar topics, but no reason for grumpiness. :)

On the other hand, new folks should definitely take some time and look at old threads. Start at the very beginning! All sorts of interesting stuff there. Go back far enough and you'll even find posts by a mysterious former forum member who went by "JoCo" (or before that, "JC")! And feel free to bring long-dead threads back to life if something looks interesting..... For some reason I always find it satisfying to answer a question that was asked in, say, 2007....
  • I haven't posted more because I'm still going through old stuff. I actually have a comment I could add to a 2006 thread; I've been debating posting on that one while I read more.
  • Cloned_wizard Definately do make that post.
    Necro is ok here.
    related, And not picking on you Clinger, I've done this too but, I sometimes worry that immediately pointing to an old thread when a newbie posts might make it scary for other newbies to post anything for fear of making the same faux pas but at the same time they find the backlog of threads daunting to go through when all they want is to contribute to a conversation or start one.
  • OK. It's not really much: just something I found funny, but I'll go ahead.