Mandlebrot Set for Rock Band?

edited May 2010 in JoCo Music
How long do songs normally sit in peer review limbo? I'm really looking forward to playing it! (patience is not a strong point for me)

Comments

• I don't think it will be added, because of the swearing at the chorus. Well, of course, they can just clip it off as in other songs.

I'm also looking forward to I'm Your Moon and Chiron Beta Prime.
  • I'm looking forward to more than just 3 songs on the Wii! :(
    On the plus side they are probably the 3 I would have picked if i could only have 3.
  • @kerrin You'd really have picked Still Alive + Re: Your Brains + Skullcrusher Mountain out of all of the JoCo catalog? Interesting choices if so.

Not that any of them are bad songs by any stretch of the imagination, but few things have given me more joy than to see so many JoCo songs make it onto the PlayStation 3 (Code Monkey, The Future Soon, Ikea, with Creepy Doll coming next week). I'm totally jealous of the Xbox 360 owners who have access to more of the songs from Rock Band Network.
  • edited June 2010
    it's up (at least for 360--not sure about other platforms)
  • edited July 2010
    the edit still makes me giggle -- well done!
  • I went to a Rock Band party last night (XBox 360) and he had IIRC 7 JoCo songs downloaded. Unfortunately, his range is just a hair low for me so trying to sing them on Expert like I usually do was a big mistake :)

So awesome though to get to play those. Mandelbrot Set was one of the downloads, but we didn't get to that one before the non-JoCo fans (sacrilege!) wanted to switch to something else... kind of annoying because we did Beatles songs (many of which I didn't know) for about an hour...
  • we go to rockband night sometimes too. joco is a fan fav. no beatles at ours though, i'm a bit jealous.
  • I have Rock Band nights on a semi-regular basis at my place as well; we usually play at least one or two of his songs every time. I think there are eight total available, although Still Alive is actually attributed to GLaDOS.