Blue Sunny Day Tab?

edited May 2010 in JoCo Music
I understand currently that there is no tab/chord list for Blue Sunny Day. I myself (new member by the way, hi everyone XP) do not have a good enough ear to figure it out by myself, so I was wondering if anyone is currently working on figuring this one out. It's one of my favorite JoCo songs so I can only hope there is.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Comments

• Hi!

Is this what you're looking for?
  • edited May 2010
    WOAH didn't know that was there! Thanks. I was assuming that since it wasn't posted with the song under the info section, there wasn't one (just given that I thought that was standard or something XD). Doh. I gotta love how every JoCo song challenges me to learn a few new chords, I gotta say.
  • You may also want to have a look at suuuupaadave's Blue Sunny Day video lesson (or any of the other 21 video lessons). :)
  • edited May 2010
    Ditto on the recommendation to watch suuuup's videos. This is me working from the tab... but I had only just started working on the song, and so it is still very rough and full of mistakes; the solo portion is not right at all. It's an interesting song -- a large number of chords, but none of the fingerings are that difficult or exotic.

If I ever get the chance to sit down with the estimable Dr. Coulton, two beers, and two guitars, I would love to grill him about just how he plays a couple of riffs I have trouble with. He does something with the little strum/pick melody bit in this song that is similar to the way he plays some riffs in "Skullcrusher," and I just haven't quite mastered it yet.