Bacteria (live)

edited December 2009 in JoCo Music
I don't know whether I enjoy or loathe the fact that my first post on this forum is a performance suggestion, but here goes nothin'...

I know that a lot of folks have suggested "Bacteria" as a possible ZenDrum song, but as Jonathan himself has said, it probably wouldn't be nearly as exciting as we imagine it...

BUT...how 'bout if it were done as a spoken-word kinda sketch between Paul and Storm, with Jonathan rocking the backing track on the guitar? And since it's originally based on KFC training tapes, and mentions chicken several times, it seems like it would work well in PaSto's typical set, right behind "Nugget Man", and so Jonathan would already be onstage anyway.

Probably a pipe dream, but the idea revealed itself to me, so I thought I'd kick it out there. Any thoughts?

Comments

• but as Jonathan himself has said, it probably wouldn't be nearly as exciting as we imagine it...
    When did he say that?
  • edited December 2009
    I can't remember exactly where it was, but I do remember reading that he said it.

Or maybe it was someone on the forums. But someone said something like that.

ETA: Ah, I was right: It was during Bry/Jinx's interview with him.