"Dance SJ (rave mix)"

edited September 2009 in JoCo Music
There's an Alternative Karaoke night at a club near me in a few days (and I do so love karaoke) luckily for everyone they have a selection of JoCo songs (and I do so love JoCo) but one has me confused. On the website it's listed as "Dance SJ (Rave Mix)" I assume this is some variation of DSJD, but I think if it's a "rave mix" I won't particularly want to sing it... Does anyone know what weird version of the song this is? I can't find mention of it anywhere else on the interwebs.
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• It might be too late for this answer to be of any relevance to you... but when I downloaded one of the karaoke versions of "DSJD" and saw that it had "Rave Mix" in the title, I listened to it and I detected no difference between this version and the version we're all familiar with from Thing A Week.
  • When he first released the the song, it was just him on guitar and simple drums. He then redid it later with synth and techno beat (rave mix)
  • Yeah, if, on his 'music' page, you scroll down to 'Other Experiments' you'll see a version labeled Demo. That was how it sounded at first.