123457»

Comments

• Yay!

Thanks for the update, Edric.
  • Missed me ?????

;' )
  • YES!!!

:-)
  • Hey, Joe! Come on in... have a beer; don't cost nothin'.

I figured you disappeared into the world of Twitter, along with most of the rest of the forum, and half the planet....
  • Good to see you back Joe.
  • Joooooeeee!!!!

Welcome back! :-)
  • edited September 2009
    Well, there's a small but important difference between 'alive' and 'undead'... uh, gotta go, Bob's knocking on my door. CU
  • How're you feeling, Joe?
  • I'm still not quite in the land of the living.. it'll be another 2-3 weeks yet.
    But I am over the worst, the stone being gone has halved the instances of pain.
    But the tubes in BOTH sides now have doubled the chances of pain happening !!

Fun !
  • edited September 2009
    Does that means you have tubes stuck up your (unmentionable?)

I had to look up some information on kidney stones and, I have to say, it made my landing gear retract to read it!
  • TWO of them !

(The fun never ends!)
  • edited September 2009
    Did they test the stones and tell you what you're not supposed to eat or drink now?
  • They didn't, no... after telling me they WOULD !
    (Buggers!)

But I was given the general run down, cut back on red meat, peanuts, too much calcium....

I MAY find out more when it comes to taking the tubes out.
  • Avoid oxalate that's not either cooked or served with dairy.
  • Freaking YAY!!!! And why is your facebook down? I am trying to cope with hubbys laptop while in this hotel in AZ for a Discworldconvention, hope to hear a broadcast soon- like next Wednesday pleaqse please maybe???