CD Cover for project

edited March 2009 in JoCo Music
Hey everyone, tomorrow we are shooting a final pickup shot for a music video that we've been working on for a few weeks. Today I thought it would be cool to put a Jonathan Coulton CD in the shot, since we are huge fans. I have bought all my songs from iTunes, so I don't have any artwork, and even if I overnight a CD, it will get here too late. I know there are some high rez covers here on the site, but I wanted to use the 'JoCo Looks Back' cover, which is not here. If anyone has a scan of it that would print nice, it would be great! All I found on the web was a tiny jpeg.

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• http://i40.tinypic.com/2jceagw.jpg

That should be high enough resolution for you, I hope!
  • Thanks a billion! Just in the nick of time!!! I will post the video as soon as it's done.
  • I never understood that album art. Who are those people? Couldn't they have at least shooped JoCo's face onto the lady?
  • According to blog commenter "Auntie Annie", who I take it is Jonathan's actual relation, the cover is an old Coulton family picture. Full text of comment:
    Hey, Jonathan... Is that a Coulton family photo taken at Niagara Falls? It somehow looks familiar. I love reading your blog, though the techie language is mostly beyond me.