Madison show 2/26/09

edited February 2009 in JoCo Music
There wasn't a thread for this show, and I didn't know where else to put this link. Lotsa great videos of the Madison show.

ETA: I am a tremendous dork, because I didn't associate the above link with I LUV CALI. Sorry about that. Thanks for posting these, ILC! :-)

P.S. What did he say after "Washington Mutual" in Millionaire Girlfriend? I couldn't understand it on the vid.

Comments

• Thanks Colleen, we probably should have created this thread days ago!

For the benefit of future generations, I'll note that until now, the Twitter thread had somehow become a working Madison show thread, starting around here.
  • have people stopped updating the wiki for shows?
  • Colleenky: thanks for doing what I should have done. : )
    Thanks too Jmonkee.
    CoolJammer: I want to get stuff up and I do not have time or mental energy to figure out the wiki format. I am trying to just get stuff down somewhere so it is done. I made the "mistake" of not getting all of the vids from Denver up right away so guess what? Still not up anywhere. So it is a time thing and ease of accomplishment thing for me. Studying to be certified as a teacher while working in the schools and taking 5 classes and learning Spanish and Hmong on the side AND I own a house and have a very energetic 3 yr dog that needs 3 hours a day of play. Blah blah blah busy like we all are....... No Wiki time!!!! I am doing what I can and what is easier for me. Take it or leave it! : ) Trust me if I get into the Wiki now it will really piss people off cuz I am not very conforming so will probably decide to change formats or something.....: ) I am a California native remember???? We like to shake it up....
  • I have well defined formatting over at the wiki and though I have been absent for a while, I am getting a little lazy as it is I do intend to trawl over things and make sure it is all up to scratch. If you put formatting a little wrong all that will happen is it will be corrected. But I have said before I would rather have to move information onto the wiki than have no information at all so ILC that is the right attitude. Thanks for recording the info and putting it somewhere, don't worry about putting on the wiki if you don't have time.
  • BenS: Thanks for providing the kind validation that I needed. ; )

CoolJammer00: your enthusiasm is fun.
  • what'd I do?
  • edited March 2009
    Copying this here, since I'm a bit of a moron and first posted it in the St.Paul thread.....

Here's an interesting post/review of the Madison show.

What do you think of the comments about the crowd, and people singing along? I wasn't at the Madison show, but I think that might be overblown. I've been to two JoCo shows (both in Portland), and I haven't found that to be a problem at all. Portland crowds are very, um, enthusiastic, and occasionally over the top with between-songs comments, but I never had any trouble hearing JoCo just fine.

I felt kind of bad for the person in the comments section who said he'd seen youtube videos of JoCo shows, and they convinced him never to go to one. You're missing out my friend!